Monday, June 8, 2009

Back in KC

It's been a great run this last few weeks.  Thank you to all who were able to help with and attend trEd's first fundraising event.  A great time was had by all, and we are so much closer to our financial goals for the ministry trips coming up this year, including a likely trip to England and Wales.  We also had a great time in Little Rock, Arkansas this weekend.  Ministered again with Keith and Sannah Luker, and it was a beautiful time.

And I, here I am back in Kansas City after 6 weeks of Texas and the East Coast.  I think it will take me a few days to readjust to being here, but then I will settle in and start running.  I'll be helping out in the JPR, helping lead worship for IHOP's Awakening Teen Camps, and be buckling down in the Radiant office (aka: the basement) with all of our expenses and receipts, creating systems and getting all the craziness under control.

That's it.  Just a quick little update of where I am and what I'm doing.  Love you guys.

1 comment: